According to Art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27 2016, hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR", I inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data becomes SHOPBOARD LTD, London, W1W 7LT, Great Portland 85, GB 12313387, hereinafter referred to as „SHOPBOARD LTD”.
2. The processing of your personal data takes place only for the purpose of conducting marketing activities, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and the GDPR.
3. The processing of your personal data includes your e-mail address.
4. The recipient of your personal data may be entities providing IT services to SHOPBOARD LTD.
5. SHOPBOARD LTD does not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
6. Your personal data will be stored until the consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of marketing activities is revoked, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by law or for the purpose of investigating and defending against claims and for the purposes of conducting dispute proceedings as well as proceedings before public authorities and other proceedings, including for the period required by law or necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the personal data controller.
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to PUODO when you consider that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation. You also have the right to request information about your personal data and the entities to which they have been made available.
8. At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that is processed on the basis of your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. Your personal data will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.
10. The provision of personal data by you is voluntary but necessary to carry out marketing activities.